|Home WG2||News||Events||Journal Club||Useful links|
Physics of the strong interaction, theory and experiment — Events
- 626. Wilhelm and Else Heraeus Seminar “Neutron Stars: A Cosmic Laboratory for Matter under Extreme Conditions”
Physikzentrum in Bad Honnef, Germany; October 26-29, 2016.
Deadline for application and abstract submission: Sept. 23, 2016.
- Nuclear Physics, Compact Stars, and Compact Star Mergers 2016 (NPCSM 2016)
Yukawa Institute for Theoretical Physics, Kyoto, Japan; Oct.17 – Nov.18, 2016.
- IAU Symposium 337 – 50 Years of Pulsars
Jodrell Bank Observatory, United Kingdom; 4-8 September, 2017
- NewCompStar meeting on “oscillations and instabilities in Neutron Stars” (WG1+3), University of Southampton, United Kingdom; Sept. 13-14, 2016.
- NewCompStar School “Neutron Stars: Gravitational Physics Theory and Observations”, Coimbra, Portugal; September 5-9, 2016.
- INT Program: The Phases of Dense Matter, Seattle, United States; July 11-Aug. 12, 2016.
- INT program: Bayesian Methods in Nuclear Physics, Seattle, United States; June 13-July 8, 2016.
- Ninth BONN workshop on “Formation and Evolution of Neutron Stars”, Bonn, Germany; June 20, 2016.
If you have any comments or suggestions, please contact Morgane Fortin (CAMK, Poland).